Thursday, July 1, 2010

Geek Genie Welcomes You

Hey Dear,

Thanks for visiting Geek Genie. This blog is dedicated to you. The reason why I created this blog, is to share my ideas and my geek knowledge. I hope this blog will help you to improve your geek skills/knowledge. Here I will be sharing useful resources, links and stuff from the world of computer, technology, internet etc.

I am now working on to get some great resources for you. Keep on visiting later and keep on improving your geek/technology/internet knowledge and tricks. Also don't forget to follow me on twitter @geniegeek to know what I am up to latest.

You are welcome to send me your ideas, critics or suggestions to improve Geek Genie or just to say 'hi'.

Hope you enjoy your time with this magic lamp :) of 'Geek Genie'.

No comments:

Post a Comment